On 31 October 2012, the works of the European Union Military Committee at CHODs level were successfully completed in Brussels.
During the meeting the following issues were discussed:
– The capabilities development in the context of the EU Common Security and Defence Policy (CSDP)
– The operations planned and conducetd under the EU External Action Service
– Pooling and Sharing in the field of Armed Forces Training and Education
– The examination of the capability and the enhancement advisability of EU delegations with military experts
– The cooperation proposal between the EU Institute for Strategic Studies and the EUMC
– The European Defence Agency (EDA) role in the Single European Sky (SES)